Sunday, November 25, 2018

Trimming the Tree!

Well, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Hartland!  After purchasing our Christmas tree yesterday and putting it up last night, the kids and I decorated it after dinner this evening while Ron relaxed on the couch and played Christmas music for us.  This is always such a fun activity to complete with the kids and really helps to get us into the holiday spirit.  For the first time ever, we bought a tree that is about eight feet tall, so we had to use Lia's AG doll house step ladder to help us put up the star and ornaments around the top of the tree.  I must say that it looked quite stunning when we were done!


Logan standing on the step ladder to hang an ornament.


Cute Ella giving me a smile while hanging up an ornament from my childhood.


Lia decorating the front of the tree.


The kids and me smiling for papa as we are finishing up the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment