Friday, May 17, 2019

Emmett's 4 Month Pictures

I slipped in to the photo studio this morning while Ella was at preschool to have Emmett's four month pictures taken.  Although I had just fed him before we left, I knew that his 'performance' might limited due to the fact that it was time for his morning nap.  Although I made the appointment for 10 o'clock when the studio first opened (and is 'guaranteed' to still be running on schedule), we were forced to wait for over 20 minutes while the photographer trained a brand new employee on how to set up the studio.  As a result, we lost some valuable time when Emmett was still happy and cooperative.  By the time we got in there, he only lasted a few pictures before he hit a wall.  Luckily, by giving him his pacifier in between poses and taking it out after he was situated in the next pose, the photographer and I were able to squeeze a few more pictures out of Emmett before he totally collapsed in my arms.  However, this allowed us to get some sleeping photos of him at the very end of the session which was an absolute first for me in all my years taking my babies into JC Penney for pictures.  After a lengthy and exhausting 1 hour and 45 minutes, I was very relieved to leave the studio with a sleeping baby and grateful that we do not have to return for another four months.  Here are the pictures that we were able to get out of my tired, baby boy!
























1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh so cute!!!!! I love the sleeping ones. And I love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete