Sunday, May 23, 2021

Out comes tooth #4!


After Ella lost one of her top, middle teeth at the end of April, the other tooth started to loosen soon afterwards.  Although it was no where near ready to fall out on its own, Emmett managed to make it happen last night.  While Ella and Emmett were waiting for me to tuck them into bed, they were playing around on top of my bed while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom.  Somehow Emmett managed to kick Ella right in the face, knocking her tooth right into her mouth in the process!  Luckily, Ella immediately covered her mouth and kept all of the blood in her hand while she was raced off to the bathroom by Ron before any blood got all over my white bedspread.  After the blood was cleaned out of her mouth and the tears were wiped off her face, an upset Ella was tucked into bed with her little, stuffed tooth pillow under her head.  After the initial shock had worn off, she calmed down before falling asleep and was quite excited this morning when she found $2 and a note from one of her tooth fairies, Tera, who had visited her in the middle of the night.  As happy as I am for her, a part of me is sad knowing that Ella's little smile with her little, baby teeth will never be the same again after her adult teeth come in during the next few months.  My baby girl is growing up.  Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment