Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Cutest Flower in the Garden...

I took Lia today to get her 18-month pictures taken in a flower dress I found on clearance a few weeks ago. After intitially being petrified of the photo studio and that glowing umbrella thing, she warmed up once I produced her faithful companion in arms, her stuffed bunny that she affectionately calls "munny." She has a serious attachment to this stuffed animal. Munny is to Lia as Hobbes is to Calvin. As a result of this relationship, munny ended up being in the majority of the pictures, but I think it's fitting seeing as though it is a major part of Lia's life right now. So, take a gander at a my favorite poses below....

This is one of my favorites. I would have chosen this pic as "the one" to enlarge had it not been for the dark brown background and leather couch. It's just a little too millionaire-relaxing-in-the-study-in-his-dinner-jacket-while-smoking-a-pipe for me.

Ahhhh...doesn't that just melt the heart?

This is my favorite shot and the "chosen one."

I'm sorry, but does it get any cuter than this?! I just LOVE this girl!

Lia started kissing stuffed animals, pictures in books, and her reflection last month. She initiated this all on her own. I just love it! One can often find her scrunching up her face into her bunny while making this cute, "mmmmm," noise. This picture perfectly captures this.

What a cutey.

I love this picture because this is what Lia does several times a day when she gets excited. She has been doing this since she could kneel. She sticks out her straightened arms and clenched fists and shakes them while making a funny noise. It's such a silly thing and it is still going strong. If you don't believe me, take a look!

Just another sweet pose.

I heart Lia.

Best Buds: Baby and Bunny.

2 comments: