Friday, September 22, 2017

Another Loganism for the Books

Ever since Logan could talk, he has been cracking us up.  In fact, I actually feel bad as there are soooo many funny things that he has said over the past few years that I haven't written down, but today I managed to find a moment to record one of our conversations from earlier this morning!
I was madly rushing around during the last few minutes prior to leaving the house to drive Logan and Lia to school.  This is always the craziest time of the day for me as I am trying to juggle several things at once with a tight deadline.  After I finished making the last item for the kids' lunches (sandwiches), I promptly packed Lia's in her lunch bag and left Logan's sitting on the counter.  I zipped up both lunch bags and walked to the back door where I put Lia's on the floor for her to pick up on the way out and Logan's safely inside his backpack.
Upon returning to the kitchen, I discovered Logan's sandwich still sitting on the counter.  I then announced out loud to both Logan and Ella who were still eating breakfast that I had completely forgotten to pack Logan's sandwich to which he responded, "Do you have a crazy brain?  Is it mixed up?"
After getting my giggles out of the way, kissing Logan on the head, and telling him that he was the cutest boy alive, I told him that my brain is definitely all mixed up.  I couldn't have said it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment