Friday, February 1, 2019

Emmett's Newborn Photo Shoot

I was able to pick up the digital images from Emmett's newborn photo shoot today on our way home from Ella's gymnastics class.  My friend, Jenny, who I know from church runs a photography business on the side and even has a studio inside her house.  She kindly agreed to do a "mini shoot" for me as a friend since I was not interested in paying for the full, 3-hour newborn photo shoot that she normally does for clients.  Call me a seasoned, fourth-time mom, but that just sounds way too exhausting and over-the-top.  We were able to head over to her house on January 16th when Emmett was just five days old for his photo shoot.  We were there exactly 1.5 hours and Emmett really did a great job cooperating the entire time and only got fussy during the final pose (which she still managed to get one of my favorite pictures of him swaddled up super tight in a white piece of fabric with his eyes closed).  Jenny put Emmett in four different poses with a few different backgrounds and really did a fabulous job capturing our little baby on his fifth day of life.  I am so grateful for these pictures and will treasure them always as I know that our baby will grow and change so much in the months to come!














No comments:

Post a Comment