Thursday, April 18, 2019

Ella's 5- Year Photos!

We snuck into the photo studio yesterday to take Ella's 5-year pictures.  Luckily, Emmett fell asleep soon after we arrived and snoozed happily in his car seat the entire time the photographer took Ella's photos.  This was a lucky break as I have learned that I need to be as involved as the photographer in having our children's pictures taken since the JC Penney photographers are less then stellar and always need an 'assistant' to help our children produce some natural and genuine smiles.  Ella did a great job and totally cooperated.  Sometimes she tried a little too hard to smile which is evident in some of her pictures, but for the most part, we were able to get some lovely pictures of her in her new seafoam dress that I bought for Ella and her big sister.  I can't get over what a beautiful, little girl she has become.  I just think that Ella is the most adorable thing--both on the inside and out.  She is growing up way too fast, but I love the little girl that she has grown into!




















No comments:

Post a Comment