Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Finding his Fingers!

I had placed Emmett's bouncy chair next to me today while I was working on a project at my desk in the kitchen.  Although I was focused on my computer, I started to notice that Emmett was making cooing noises over and over again.  Since he normally only coos when someone is talking to him, I eventually looked down at him to see what he was doing.  For the first time, Emmett was "talking" to the two monkeys that hang from a mobile above his bouncy chair.  In addition, he was actually trying to reach out and touch one of the monkeys with his hand.  This is the first time that I have ever seen him do something like this.  I got so excited that I ran to our basket of baby toys in the family room and fished out a few hanging toys to put on the mobile that are longer than the monkeys and within Emmett's reach.  Within a minute or so, Emmett started reaching up and touching the little hanging chicken.  It was the cutest thing.  Here are some of the pictures I managed to get...


A side shot of Emmett's little hand stretched out towards the red, chicken toy.


Emmett touching the chicken's feet.  He even is sticking his tongue out like he is concentrating so hard.


And just another shot of my cutie's face!  Love you, Emmy Bemms!

No comments:

Post a Comment