Sunday, April 7, 2019

Just my boy and me...


With Ron taking the kids camping at the start of their Spring Break yesterday to Deception Pass, I have been home alone with baby Emmett for the first time since he was born almost 3 months ago.  Needless to say, life is so easy, calm, and quiet with just one baby compared to our regular household of four active, loud children!  Just by coincidence, this camping trip happened to fall on the same weekend as General Conference.  As a result, I was able to spend four solid hours laying on the couch today with my little guy watching "church on TV" (as my kids call it).  It was so wonderful to have the chance to hold my baby for such a long period of time without needing to put him down to go and do one of a hundred different things that normally needs to be done each day.  I tried to savor every minute of it as this is such a rare thing in both of our lives!  It was such a wonderful way to spend my day.  I just love this little bug of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment