Monday, March 16, 2020

Ella's 6 Year Photos

As crazy as it seems, I decided to make the most out of this garbage dump of a situation and scheduled all three of my older kids' annual photo shoots this week.  Since they are all in school full-time, it is a bit of a challenge to get them into the JC Penney photo studio each spring since our Saturdays are always so busy.  I always make sure to have their picture taken before May each year since I use their pictures as one of my go-to Mother's Day gifts for both of the grandmothers.  So, after feeding the kids breakfast and announcing that we would be starting home school and P.E. time later today, I got Ella ready and whisked her off to the mall.  After walking up to the store entrance and reading a sign that JC Penney is now opening an hour later at 11 a.m. instead of 10 a.m. when Ella's appointment was scheduled, I received a call just as Ella and I were walking back to the car to drive home.  The manager of the studio informed me that she was just arriving a few minutes late and that she could personally let us in through the back entrance of the store.  Since I really wanted to just get this item checked off my to-do list before everything shuts down in Washington, I sure was relieved to find that out!  A few minutes later, we were in the photo studio with my darling, almost-six-year-old daughter smiling and posing up a storm for the photographer.  I sure do think that she is the cutest thing around!





















No comments:

Post a Comment