Tuesday, March 17, 2020

On the loose!

During our P.E. time today after our home school session, baby Emmett was finally given the chance to walk around outside for the first time since he started walking.  I figured that he would be excited to finally be unleashed outside to walk around on his own, but I had no idea how excited he would be.  I put him down on the grass and he was off!  He just took off walking as fast as he could towards the sport's court and wouldn't even look at me when I tried to get a few pictures of him.  Emmett was so excited to pick up the various basketballs scattered around the sport's court and never cried whenever he tripped and fell (which happened several times).  I was never able to get him to look at me once and smile for a picture because he was so focused on just walking around and picking up and bouncing balls.  It just made me realize how much he is going to love all of the outdoor time this coming spring and summer!


Emmett cruising over to the sport's court after I first put him down on the grass.


Emmett heading towards a basketball he spotted on the court.


Picking up a ball.


And putting it down.


Picking up another ball.


Cuddling with big sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment